Enterprise Asset Tracking System
Asset tracking is the process of monitoring the physical location and status of the movable and fixed assets of an organization. Most of the Organizations own a considerable number of business-critical or high-value assets. Thus, it is important to ensure that the whereabouts and movement of such assets are strictly controlled to prevent loss and improve customer service and business operations
ASSET AND EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE
- Process of asset tracking, inventory management is made easy since it is more accurate and removes tedious manual effort of maintaining assets.
ACHIEVE GREATER ASSET SECURITY
- Considering purchase cost of assets that is significantly high and the very real risk of theft, businesses that lease or own equipment want to protect assets at all costs.
- By performing Preventive Maintenance at regular intervals, asset operation under safe condition is ensured. Helps to Creates risk-free environment for employees and assets. Also avoids uncertainty factor and asset failure.
ENSURE ACCURACY AND PEACE OF MIND
- Asset tracking software helps to ensure business has achieved maximum accuracy in asset tracking. Proper tracking will allow an organization to consistently pass internal and external audits.
STREAM LINE CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
- When an asset is allocated to an employee or taken on rent, helps to keep proper records of such assets. Also helps to address another challenge in controlling the number of individuals that handles those pieces of equipment
ASSET TRACKING FEATURES
- Ability to add and maintain asset information that is possessed by organization.
- Easy management of owners of each asset and maintain the history of owners of the asset.
- Capture and maintain the contract information, Warranty of parts, associated documents.
- Capture and maintain relationship between assets.
- Track the asset from time of purchase till disposal and generate reports based on the existing asset status, expenses and help in planning for the subsequent year budget.
- Enables to track items as they arrive or are moved to particular locations in real-time. Easily spot the current location of an asset to have any maintenance activity executed.
- Helps in managing relationship between assets.
- Ability to generate Barcode, QR code from existing asset properties or generation a new sequence of bar codes for the assets in the organization.
- Ability to track assets by RFID tags that help in quick and easy tracking of assets in bulk without any error.
- Facilitates easy audit by providing accurate reports.
- Reports to highlight the assets with high maintenance costs and enable the maintenance manager to review the age, status of asset and take necessary actions to get the maintenance cost under control.
- Asset reports by various status[In Use, Lost, In Store etc.] help in budgeting and planning purposes.