MSP Service Desk Enterprise
MSP Enterprise ServiceDesk is an ITIL v3 aligned application helps to manage the IT services and needs of an Organization of any size, any Industry in conjunction to the business process defined. It is a web based application meant to manage IT support services remotely handling multiple customers with a centralized system. This Application addresses IT Service Management, Project Management, IT Asset Management ensuring Service Level Agreement of the Organization is been met.
MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS MANAGEMENT
- Manage multiple customers IT Support services with a centralized system, assigning Field Service Engineers on the tasks, follow up on the status/progress of each task ensuring to meet the SLA of each services. Manage all your customers’ software licenses and hardware related issues with less effort through Integrated remote access.
INCIDENT / PROBLEM MANAGEMENT
- Managing incidents from multiple accounts is more cumbersome hence a centralized system will help MSPs to segregate and handle incidents of each customer effectively. Root causes, business impact, symptoms, corrective measures and Solution to that incident should be followed.
- Ability to automatically produce change requests schedule. Customizable workflow features for approvals, assessments & schedules. Supports routing of RFC’s to appropriate person when change status is updated.
SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT
- Service Delivery is defined based on the Service Level Agreement goals set for each tasks, automating service requests, requests responses and resolutions. This helps in measuring the performance of each request, changes to get best performance which helps meeting the business targets by retaining the existing customers.
- Technicians can publish solutions to the support activities which are common and repetitive which helps them minimize their effort in resolving repetitive requests. It can reduce duplicate resolution efforts for same incidents, problems and change requests. It can be classified to specific customers and customized to relevant users
- Project management for MSPs made it easier to manage their Field staff and their members’ involved in each of the projects to achieve the desired goals. It can be tailored to a specific type of projects, size, departments, etc., to meet the deadline and results. Can create number of projects based on the tasks for each clients involving and sharing all the stakeholders. It meets the timeline, quality and budget
IT ASSET MANAGEMENT
- IT Assets are tracked and monitored effectively with minimal effort pertaining to each customer account. Also the overhead of manual inventory management is gone with Asset Management. Auto discovery of all IT assets, inventory report helps in managing every asset in an Organization right from procurement to retire to disposal stage to ensure effective use of the assets.
- Maintaining multiple contracts for a large Organization which has more number of assets is cumbersome. Contract Management is very important for an IT team to ensure uninterrupted services to the users and to reduce costs. It helps to maintain SLA’s between internal teams and the customers
PURCHASE ORDER MANAGEMENT
- MSP ServiceDesk meets all of your purchase order management requirements derived from Contracts and New requirements pertaining to the IT expenditure by associating product vendors, suppliers etc., It is easier to manage purchase orders rather than depending from other ERP application
- Billing of Purchase Order followed by Contracts will provide transaction details with relevant suppliers information’s based on the service plans and defined pricing from the respective vendors. Billing process and billing tracking can be made it easier with relevant product codes for the IT Team.
- Reports pertaining to each customer with specific or customized details will help MSPs to meet the SLA set for each IT support services, to review and improve with appropriate Business decisions. Customized reports with relevant data will help management for quicker decision making