Service Desk Standard
Managing the IT support activities, along with the IT asset management calls for effective IT Service Management program in an Organization. ServiceDesk is a broad approach that serves users in conjunction with all IT requirements and other services in an Organization
SERVICE REQUEST FULFILLMENT
- Ability to Create and Update an existing Service Request.
- Ability to search an existing Service Request to view and update.
- Service Request categorization, prioritization is done followed by detailed diagnosis
- Once root cause is analyzed, the same is recorded with appropriate solution and marked as Resolved
- Reports to evaluate Service Request Management are available.
- Feature available to choose a suitable workflow of the configured workflows in the application for a specific department with particular incident priority.
- Pictorial representation of the workflow to depict how the incident steps through workflow steps.
- Ability to configure a default workflow for the application, department
- Option available to have a custom workflow designed and configured.
- A list of IT services templates helps the users to create the service request within few clicks.
- A new joinee or any employee can create the request assigning to the right person for approvals with the help of this Service Catalog.
- It automates directing to the right department workflow tasks meeting the SLAs, notifications
- Track, Monitor, Review and Approve time spent by project team members on the project
- Flexible entry – Submit timesheets from anywhere, at any time
- Effective reporting – single view of the total time spent on the project with the breakup of time spent on individual activities within the project
- Include Tracking – Track worked hours and allocate directly to projects or tasks expediting project management and project accounting processes.
- Create different type of Surveys, Opinion polls with single or multiple type answering options
- Ablility to selectively activate a survey for a defined date range.
- Ability to send Survey invitation emails to all or selected employees.
- Employees who have the invitiation to participate in the opinion poll can complete the survey forms from self service portal.
- Detailed reports are made available for the feedback received that also highlight percentage of total participants who participated in the survey.
- Get a right aggregated view of Service Management in real-time
- Help to Measure and Monitor trends of Requests
- Monitor how each of the department is contributing to key business processes
- Helps to narrow down the improvement areas for each departments
- Ability to export reports to Excel files