It helps the IT team to take care of the support activities efficiently and effectively. Makes easier for the team to manage the IT assets, users, authentication, analytical reports. It helps the team to follow workflow process as per the SLA of the organization irrespective of the compliance matter.
Service Request Fulfillment Benefits :
- Streamline and automate all Service Request across the organization
- Reduce business service resolution time and service costs using web-based tool.
- Develop Knowledge base for online help, guidelines and checklists.
- Reduce phone call volumes by providing web-based self-service to your employees or customers.
- Enhances the Business units confidence and perception of IT Systems.
- Improve Customer Satisfaction & Service Staff efficiency levels.
- Service Level management facilitates monitoring of services and proactively generates alerts on pending SLA breaches and provides critical performance metrics. Easily track SLAs based on services, priorities, business units and customer class.
- SLA Management module allows documenting IT & Business Services that are designed to meet the Service Level Requirements (SLR) at mutually agreed Service time targets.
- SLA Management helps in enhancing stronger relationship between the service providers & customers, based upon common business goals & objectives.
Many organizations like having full control over their systems and assets. IT staff members have a number of critical tasks to address, from fixing issues to setting up new user protocols. With the amount of work that needs to be done, little time is left to keep inventory of everything within your infrastructure.
- ITAM services can accurately identify, track and classify assets across vendors. This will provide a better picture of what assets are available and allow leaders to make decisions based on the current environment.
- IT asset management, organizations can keep track of licenses and spin up available hardware to improve cost savings.
- IT is complex, particularly when you count mobile devices and other emerging hardware and software trends. It is difficult for internal professionals to track all of these assets while doing their jobs effectively. Teaming up with an ITAM provider will afford better visibility into available inventory, hardware configuration monitoring and improved provisioning. These benefits can help your business save on costs and support your employees with the best solutions.
- A contract management system tracks important data such as dates, and offers automated reminders and tools that let users schedule notifications as needed.
- By eliminating manual processes and centralizing your document repository you gain greater control and improve efficiency.
- Negotiating a contract is only part of the relationship. Companies need to ensure that they are adequately managing the agreements.
- Using the proper tools to track and monitor contracts will impact your company in a positive way, making a big difference in managing supplier relationships and spend.
- Configuration management is the discipline of identifying, tracking, and controlling the various components of the IT environment, and it is this information that enables decision making. As you can imagine, however, making better decisions does not come without some hard work.
- Having configuration data in place can literally cut hours off the time it takes to resolve a complex incident. The CMDB - or more specifically, the information it contains—is equally important to change management
- Helps in knowing how your team is tracking towards each of the SLA goals you have set
- The number of times your users viewed knowledge base articles in the portal and found them helpful.
- The number of requests resolved with and without knowledge base articles.
- Compares the number of requests created and resolved over time.
- Compares the length of time taken to resolve requests of type or priority.
- Compares the number of requests that have met or breached an SLA goal.