Remote Access Software
Mentdesk Remote Management tool is used to enable remote access in a specific system either within the Network or out of network connected on Internet. Simply put, it allows users to remotely access a device from another device as if they are sitting in front of it. With the help of the internet and virtual connection, users can perform several tasks on the remote device including app management and troubleshoot
- Connect to Systems on Network or even on Internet securely without Firewall setting changes
- Manage and troubleshoot endpoint systems by taking remote control with the right tools and resolve issues instantly.
- Handle Systems Wake on LAN and shutdown of any individual or Bulk systems remotely and enable seamless remote assistance.
- Take concurrent remote sessions
- Web console management for computer and users
- Logging of connections, file transfers
- Computer and user grouping
- User Management
REMOTE ACCESS BENEFITS
- By using screen sharing with existing computers and devices, the IT technician/ support team can provide troubleshooting solution without the physical presence.
- Access to files located on devices or servers connected to the network
- Accessibility rights to files and folders can be defined for different categories of users
- Faster access to files enables quicker and more efficient business response
- Remote access allows access to files on other devices, computers or servers connected to the network. The privilege and rights to access specific devices and folders can be defined based on business requirements.
- Audit Logging of the remote connections
- File transfer
- User Management activity
REMOTE SCREEN SHARING
- Remote Screen access
- Lock Remote Screen
- Control Remote screen
- Web console management
- Take Remote control and manage Troubleshooting
Wake On LAN
- Handle Systems On and shutdown of any individual or Bulk systems remotely and enable seamless remote assistance